Rezeki...

Just had a nice conversation with Biah and i decided to write in the blog. Biah is one of my College friend. My Blue Housecaptain and i was her Assistant House Capt during college days.

We were discussing about Biah's brother who is now an engineer. My remarks was "Adik kau yang mana nih? Yang kecik-kecik tak nak pergi sekolah dulu ker? Dia dah jadi engineer? Bagusnya...."

Well, that explains betapa we all dah tua (tak rasa punnn...) and adik-adik to our friends yang dulu berlari-lari datang visit we all kat college now dah bekerja and some of them even married and have kids!! Phew.. even my sis has completed her study and started working. Looking back, there are so much thing that we missed to keep track. I left college in 1996 and it is now 10 years past college time. What is my achievement so far? What have you achieved so far, friends?

Biah was telling me that those who were the average type during college time is now 'somebody' in the community and career and mostly furthering with Masters and PHDs..and those who used to score and exceptionally successful last time ada yang turn out to be biasa-biasa je.. well, that is when you start to compare with your friends and happen to compare yourself with friends who have better life (in terms of financial, carreer, opportunity, family, etc) than you.. and the comparisons will never end.

I used to compare myself with my friends who seems to be happy - working overseas, earning in dollars and pounds, currently furthering with Masters and PHDs, appointed as managers while everybody else are still holding the executives title, owns a successful business.. Yeah, of course you envy those people but then suppose it is their rezeki.. and that pays with their sweat and blood to achieve to that level. Your time will come if you have the will to change yourself (and not forgotten the luck/rezeki). The most important thing is - you must enjoy your work and happy with your life.

I consider myself a lucky person. I have a considerate and supportive husband who understands much of my ambitious career and life. I have a loving family who supports me in whatever desicion i wish to take. I have completed my Masters programme (phew.. that was tough). I have a good position in a reputable company and i am enjoying everyday of my work. I have a stable financial situation so far apart from my endless shopping habit (unless i decided to change my car to a ferrari..ha! ha! ha!.... and i thank Allah for that... Errrmm.. maybe i did not thank HIM enough. Need to work harder on that matter.

That is all folks! Till then, stay safe!!!

Love, Mrs Azam

# Marilyn | Permalink |

 

CAKAP-CAKAP


Name :
Web URL :
Message :

LAMA-LAMA

KAWAN-KAWAN

LAIN-LAIN

Geng Jurnal

online

Layout oleh: Mat Jan