 |

Bye Bye 2006 and Welcome 2007
I have not been writing for so long. As usual, Queen Bee has been busy running around with - work (of course!). And 2006 has been such a loooong year for me.. with so much major events happened in 2006. House renovation completed in May (alas!), got married in June, moved to Penang in August, Masters Graduation in October, 10th year TKC re-union and most of all; travel-travel-travel almost every month (which i've enjoyed it so much!).
To my friends (you know who you are) - thank you for the fun, great times we had together. To abah, mama, sisters and brother - thank you for being around and support me all these while.. and to my beloved Bby - muahhsss! muahhsss! muahhhss!
*grin*
I am really looking forward for 2007 - to discover more about everything! I realized that life is just to short to waste. Especially with loved ones around you to share your precious time with.. and with good friends and family around who always support you through your ups and downs.
My specific new year resolution? I promise to TRY to stick to my leave plan better this year. And TRY to throw away a few inches of irritating extra fat around my tummy.
Babies?
*wink! wink!*
Maybe next year..
I wish you a great year of 2007!
Love, marilyn
# Marilyn | Permalink |
|
|
|
|
|